Hammarby kaj 10D
120 32 Stockholm
Phone: +46 (0)8 410 420 33
Org. No: 556920-5452
Last revised on June 13, 2018.
1 Categories of Personal Data and Processing Purposes – What personal data do we process about you and why? What is the legal justification for processing your personal data and what happens if you choose not to provide it?
WP Engine, Inc (“WP Engine”)
The Seenthis website is hosted on WP Engine. WP Engine collects information about the website visitors to provide the service, analyse trends in the aggregate, and administer the site.
The information we collect can include your Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser type, browser version, the different pages that you visit on our website, the time spent on those pages and the time and date of your visit.
As a visitor to the Seenthis website you automatically transfer this information. Without this personal information it will not be possible for Seenthis to serve the website in a safe and secure way.
1.2 Third party analytics
Seenthis uses third party analytics services to help us understand your usage of our website. If you choose not to provide this personal data, Seenthis will not be able to use these services to improve your website experience in a simple and data driven way.
Seenthis is using the following services:
Google LLC (“Google Analytics”)
Seenthis is using Google Analytics in order to even better understand how visitors use the Seenthis website. Data such as pages viewed and time on site is stored in Google Analytics.
You can opt-out of having made your site activity available to Google Analytics by installing the Google Analytics opt-out browser add-on.
Albacross Nordic AB (“Albacross”)
Seenthis is using Albacross for retargeting campaigns.
Information collected from cookies set in your device that qualify as personal data will be processed by Albacross, a company offering lead identification and ad targeting services with offices in Stockholm and Krakow. Please see below for full contact details.
The purpose for the processing of the personal data is that it enables Albacross to improve a service rendered to us and our website (e.g “Lead Generation” service), by adding data to their database about companies.
The data that is collected and used by Albacross to achieve this purpose is information about the IP-address from which you visited our website, and technical information that enables Albacross to tell apart different visitors from the same IP-address. Albacross stores the domain from form input in order to correlate the IP-address with your employer.
You may at any time withdraw your consent to this processing. Such withdrawal may be made either by contacting us, or by contacting Albacross directly.
Albacross Nordic AB
Companyreg. no 556942-7338
111 35 Stockholm, Sweden
www.albacross.com – firstname.lastname@example.org
1.3 Third party advertising
Seenthis uses third party services to serve ads using retargeting and similar methods. If you choose not to provide personal data, Seenthis will not be able to personalise advertising targeted towards you in the same way.
Seenthis is using the following services:
LinkedIn Corporation (“LinkedIn”)
Seenthis is using a LinkedIn Insight Tag to collect information about visitors to be used for marketing purposes.
The LinkedIn Insight Tag creates a unique LinkedIn browser cookie on a visitor’s browser and enables the collection of the following data for that cookie: metadata (such as IP address, timestamp, page events (like page views), and LinkedIn demographic information if there is an active LinkedIn.com member cookie present. For more information about this, you can read more about it here: https://www.linkedin.com/help/linkedin/answer/65521
Facebook Inc (“Facebook”)
Seenthis is using a Facebook pixel to collect information about visitors for marketing purposes.
It is possible to opt-out of all targeted Facebook advertising here: https://www.facebook.com/help/568137493302217
Google LLC (“Google”) Google LLC (“Google”)
Albacross Inc (“Albacross”)
Seenthis is also using Albacross to target companies and website visitors with ads. The information is collected from cookies set in your device that qualify as personal data and will be processed by Albacross.
1.4 Communication tools
Seenthis is using certain communications tools in order to communicate with website users, potential customers, and existing customers. If you choose not to provide personal data Seenthis would not be able to personalise the messaging, give you timely help, see the conversation history between you and Seenthis representatives, and in some cases not even communicate with you.
Pipedrive is the Customer Relationship Management (“CRM”) solution we use to keep track of our prospects, leads and current customers. We are collecting email addresses, names, company information and other information that Seenthis finds useful for a successful sales process and customer journey.
1.5 Contact form
If you fill in our contact form, you will be asked to provide the following personal data about you: name, business email address, and consent to get contacted by a Seenthis representative to receive information regarding Seenthis. We process such personal data for purposes of answering your queries or information requests, providing desired products or services, providing you with marketing materials and information to the extent permitted by applicable law, analysing your interests for marketing purposes, improving our website according to usage patterns, and other purposes to which you have agreed. This data is stored in Pipedrive. If you do not provide this data we are unable to process your query.
Categories of Recipients and International Transfers – Who do we transfer your personal data to and where are they located?
We may transfer your personal data to third parties for the processing purposes described above as follows:
- Within Seenthis: Seenthis may receive your personal data as necessary for the processing purposes described above. Depending on the categories of personal data and the purposes for which the personal data has been collected, different internal departments within Seenthis may receive your personal data. For example, our sales department may have access to your account data or data relating to product orders. Also, other departments within Seenthis may have access to certain personal data about you on a need to know basis.
- With data processors: Certain third parties, whether affiliated or unaffiliated, may receive your personal data to process such data under appropriate instructions (“Processors“) as necessary for the processing purposes described above, such as analytics service providers, order fulfilment providers, customer care providers, marketing service providers, IT support service providers, and other service providers who support us in preserving our commercial relationship with you. The Processors will be subject to contractual obligations to implement appropriate technical and organizational security measures to safeguard the personal data, and to process the personal data only as instructed.
- Other recipients: We may transfer – in compliance with applicable data protection law – personal data to law enforcement agencies, governmental authorities, judicial authorities, legal counsel, external consultants, or business partners. In case of a corporate merger or acquisition, personal data may be transferred to the third parties involved in the merger or acquisition. We will not disclose your personal data to third parties for advertising or marketing purposes or for any other purposes without permission.
Any access to your personal data is restricted to those individuals that have a need-to-know in order to fulfil their job responsibilities.
International transfers. The personal data that we collect or receive about you may be transferred to and processed by recipients that are located inside or outside the European Economic Area (“EEA“). For recipients located outside of the EEA, some are certified under the EU-U.S. Privacy Shield and others are located in countries with adequacy decisions, and, in each case, the transfer is thereby recognised as providing an adequate level of data protection from a European data protection law perspective. Other recipients might be located in countries which do not adduce an adequate level of protection from a European data protection law perspective. We will take all necessary measures to ensure that transfers out of the EEA are adequately protected as required by applicable data protection law. With respect to transfers to countries not providing an adequate level of data protection, we will base the transfer on appropriate safeguards, such as standard data protection clauses adopted by the European Commission or by a supervisory authority, approved codes of conduct together with binding and enforceable commitments of the recipient, or approved certification mechanisms together with binding and enforceable commitments of the recipient. You can ask for a copy of such appropriate safeguards by contacting us as set out in Section 6 below.
3 Retention Period – How long do we keep your personal data?
Your personal data will be kept as long as Seenthis finds it necessary to provide you with the requested services. Once our relationship has ended, we will take steps to remove your personal data from our systems and records, anonymise it so that you can no longer be identified from it or otherwise see to that access to the personal data is highly restricted. The foregoing does not apply to the extent needed to comply with legal or regulatory obligations to which Seenthis is subject (e.g. taxation purposes).
We may retain your contact details and interests in our products or services for a longer period of time if Seenthis is allowed to send you marketing materials. We may also retain your personal data after the termination of the contractual relationship to the extent necessary to comply with applicable laws or if we need your personal data to establish, exercise or defend a legal claim, on a need to know basis only. To the extent possible, we will restrict the processing of your personal data for such limited purposes after the termination of the contractual relationship.
Data from cookies and similar technologies is retained as follows:
Google AdWords: https://policies.google.com/technologies/ads
4 Your Rights – What rights do you have and how can you assert your rights?
Right to withdraw your consent: If you have declared your consent regarding certain collecting, processing and use of your personal data (in particular regarding the receipt of direct marketing communication via email), you can withdraw this consent at any time with future effect. Such a withdrawal will not affect the lawfulness of the processing prior to the consent withdrawal. Please contact us as stated in Section 6 below to withdraw your consent.
Additional data privacy rights: Pursuant to applicable data protection law, you may have the right to: (i) request access to your personal data; (ii) request rectification of your personal data; (iii) request erasure of your personal data; (iv) request restriction of processing of your personal data; (v) request data portability; and/or (vi) object to the processing of your personal data (including objection to profiling).
Please note that these aforementioned rights might be limited under the applicable local data protection law. Below please find further information on your rights to the extent that the GDPR applies:
- Right to request access to your personal data: You may have the right to obtain from us confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning you is being processed, and, where that is the case, to request access to the personal data. This access information includes – inter alia – the purposes of the processing, the categories of personal data concerned, and the recipients or categories of recipient to whom the personal data have been or will be disclosed. However, this is not an absolute right and the interests of other individuals may restrict your right of access.You may have the right to obtain a copy of the personal data undergoing processing free of charge. For further copies requested by you, we may charge a reasonable fee based on administrative costs.
- Right to request rectification: You may have the right to obtain from us the rectification of inaccurate personal data concerning you. Depending on the purposes of the processing, you may have the right to have incomplete personal data completed, including by means of providing a supplementary statement.
- Right to request erasure (right to be forgotten): Under certain circumstances, you may have the right to obtain from us the erasure of personal data concerning you and we may be obliged to erase such personal data.
- Right to request restriction of processing: Under certain circumstances, you may have the right to obtain from us restriction of processing your personal data. In such case, the respective data will be marked and may only be processed by us for certain purposes.
- Right to request data portability: Under certain circumstances, you may have the right to receive the personal data concerning you, which you have provided to us, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and you may have the right to transmit those data to another entity without hindrance from us.
- Right to object: Under certain circumstances, you may have the right to object, on grounds relating to your particular situation, at any time to the processing of your personal data by us and we can be required to no longer process your personal data. Such right to object may especially apply if we collect and process your personal data for profiling purposes in order to better understand your interests in our products and services or for direct marketing. If you have a right to object and you exercise this right, your personal data will no longer be processed for such purposes by us. You may exercise this right by contacting us as stated in Section 6 below. Such a right to object may, in particular, not exist if the processing of your personal data is necessary to take steps prior to entering into a contract or to perform a contract already concluded. If you no longer want to receive direct marketing via email, you need to withdraw your consent as explained above. To exercise your rights, please contact us as stated under Section 6 below. You also have the right to lodge a complaint with the competent data protection supervisory authority.
5 Cookies and other tracking technologies
6 Questions and Contact Information
As part of your business relationship with Seenthis we might send you the following communications:
- Product updates
- Information about relevant products and services you may also be interested in